Inside His Hem

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Add a 'flag-carrying case' to your Praise dancers' gift guide

UPDATED: Can you believe we 'FINALLY' purchased a flag-carrying bag?!!
Don't know how I could have overlooked this for our Praise Dancers' Gift Guide:
     Recently, I've been using my flags a lot for teaching young children and ministry and felt a few hours of heartbreak when I thought I'd lost one ~ another member of the team had her! ~ and was thinking, I need a better flag carrying case!  (My flag carrying case is a canvas bag . . . for transporting a fold-up chair . . . with an empty box for Venetian window blinds . . . I know, right?)
     This new need particularly came to my attention the other day, a few weeks after I had to explain to a child why it was best to stand a flag "upright," leaning against a chair, instead of placing it horizontal, on the seat of chair, where someone could accidentally sit on it and break the dowel pole!  (That's happened before!)
     A sturdier flag-carrying case ~ that's what I want to add to the Praise Dancers' Gift Guide (and to my personal wish list!)!
Blue Flag-Carrying Bag ~ His Hem Ministry praise dance https://HisHemMinistry.blogspot.com
Midnight blue dance ministry flags ~ https://HisHemMinistry.blogspot.com
https://youtu.be/SFl5H9pb7Gk
~     o     ~     o     ~     o     ~     o     ~
~ Learn about other opportunities to mingle with fellow praise-dance and worship-arts ministers
~     o     ~     o     ~      o     ~     o     ~
AND on on gleaning ways to enhance your personal praise-dance ministry!
~     o     ~     o     ~     o     ~
You don't stink, do you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment